Not sure where to start with Microsoft 365 (M365)? Whether you are new to Office 365, Windows, and/or Enterprise Mobility and Security (EMS), or simply need a refresher, this is exam is exactly what you need to form a solid foundation which will propel you on your Microsoft 365 adventure. The M365 Fundamentals course will provide you with all of the foundational information you need to jump-start your knowledge of M365.
During your journey, Skylines Academy will lead you through a series of sections, modules, and demos to prepare you for taking, and ultimately passing, the Microsoft 365 MS -900 exam.
The curriculum for this course includes:
- Introduction and Study Resources
- Cloud and M365 Concepts
- M365 Core Services and Features
- M365 Security & Compliance
- M365 Pricing & Support
Lectures will educate you on the fundamental terms and principles of the M365 platform and demos will enable you with a hands-on experience using scenarios to empower you in the real world.
Once you've passed the MS-900 exam, check out our MS-100 Course: M365 Identity and Services to continue your learning.
Welcome to Skylines Academy and the MS-900 course. Thank you for joining us!
- Lecture: Cloud Computing 101 (5:46)
- Lecture: Cloud Service Models (4:48)
- Lecture: Cloud Economics (5:12)
- Lecture: Cloud Deployment Models (6:23)
- NEW! Lecture: Cloud-based vs. On-prem strategies for M365 (2:27)
- NEW! Lecture: Privacy, Compliance, and Data Protection in the Cloud (1:43)
- Lecture: Microsoft 365 Services Overview (2:34)
- Lecture: M365 Subscriptions (2:50)
- Demo: Office 365 Walk-through (2:00)
- Lecture: M365 Admin Center and Portal (2:41)
- Demo: M365 Admin Center and Portal (6:32)
- Lecture: Exchange Online (2:51)
- Lecture: Teamwork with M365 (3:39)
- Demo: Collaborate with OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online (5:34)
- Demo: Collaborate in Microsoft Teams (7:15)
- NEW! Lecture: Microsoft Intune (2:33)
- Lecture: Windows 10 Enterprise (1:37)
- NEW! Lecture: Additional M365 Services (4:16)
Skylines Academy Membership
Gain access to ALL Microsoft Azure, M365, Hashicorp, and Google training courses for a monthly or annual fee. Signup for a 7 day trial today!
Microsoft MS-100 Certification Course: M365 Identity and Services
Pass the MS-100 exam by completing this course and start your path in earning your Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert Certification!
Brette Bossick has a passion for empowering people to learn skills which can be used in the real world. After studying public policy in Berlin, Germany, Brette decided to make a career change towards technology. Brette most-recently worked as a Technical Account Manager for Microsoft in the EDU space. Prior to Microsoft, Brette worked for AHEAD, LLC, based in Chicago for six years, where she focused on the Azure and AWS platforms, creating content and client-proposals, meeting with customers, and understanding the needs within the marketplace. Outside of technology, Brette is passionate about clean water initiatives and traveling; she's the founding member of a non-profit (UrbanRiv.org) and she’s been to over 50 countries so far and has lived in both Germany and India, outside of her home in the United States. Brette is working on becoming better at Twitter (@BretteMB).
Enroll in a Membership
gain access to all Skylines Academy courses and practice questions