NEW! Microsoft MS-700 Certification: Managing Teams
Become skilled in Microsoft Teams and ace the MS-700 exam with this course (includes practice questions)!
Welcome to Skylines Academy – home to the new MS-700 certification course!
This course will help you study for and pass the MS-700 exam by Microsoft, which will earn you the coveted Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate badge:
This course has over 4.5 hours of on-demand content and 52 practice questions to test your knowledge; It follows the Microsoft Skills Measured curriculum. David Hood, Instructor at Skylines Academy and Senior Technical Account Manager at Microsoft will lead you through this course. David is also the author and instructor of the MS-100 and MS-101 courses for Skylines Academy and has received an impressive average rating of 4.7 stars from thousands of students!
Student Reviews for the Instructor David Hood:
“Very, very good instructor. I am a non-native English speaker but I could clearly understand David and the course concepts. Many thanks and I will of course recommend SKYLINES ACADEMY to friends and colleagues.”
“This course is extremely awesome, for both ideas and practical demonstrations. I really love the contents and the instructor.”
“David Hood is another great instructor from the Skylines Academy team – great content and I passed the MS-100 exam. Now on to the MS-101 course by David Hood!”
With more and more professionals working from home, it has become imperative that organizations learn how to properly administer Microsoft Teams to remote workers. This course is the perfect place to learn all about Microsoft Teams so you can run your Teams environment like a pro while making sure all security measures are in place.
During your journey, Skylines Academy will lead you through a series of sections, modules, and demos to prepare you for taking, and ultimately passing, the MS-700 exam.
During this course, you will learn how to:
- Plan and Configure a Microsoft Teams Environment:
- Upgrade from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams
- Plan and Configure Network Settings for Microsoft Teams
- Implement Governance and Lifecycle Management for Microsoft Teams
- Configure and Manage Guest Access
- Manage Security and Compliance
- Deploy and Manage Microsoft Teams Endpoints
- Monitor and Analyze Service Usage
- Manage Chat, Calling, and Meetings
- Manage Chat and Collaboration Experiences
- Manage Meeting Experiences
- Manage Phone Numbers
- Manage Phone Systems
- Manage Teams and App Policies
- Manage a Team
- Manage Members in a Team
- Implement Policies for Microsoft Teams Apps
Lectures will educate you on the fundamental terms and principles of the Microsoft Teams platform and demos will enable you with a hands-on experience using scenarios to empower you in the real world.
Want access to all courses, practice questions, labs, and study guides, and more? Sign up for our all-access Skylines Academy Membership and get a FREE 7-day trial.
- We highly recommend that you sign up for a Microsoft 365 subscription for a more hands-on experience. If you don’t already have one, Microsoft offers subscription for as low as $6.99 per month.
- You can also access Teams via a free version offered by Microsoft.
- Previous fundamental knowledge of Teams and other M365 services is recommended. If you do not have any prior experience with Teams, we recommend viewing the MS-900 M365 Fundamentals course.
- Drive to learn about Teams!
Welcome to the Skylines Academy MS-700 course! We’re happy you’re joining us!
David Hood is currently a Senior Technical Account Manager for Microsoft supporting Microsoft Premier support agreements for enterprise education customers in the US Central Region. He has multiple years as a Systems Administrator/Systems Engineer/Solutions Architect/Enterprise Architect.
In addition to working at Microsoft, David is an Adjunct Instructor for Lindenwood University where he teaches IT courses to graduate and undergraduate students enrolled in the school's accelerated degrees program.
In his spare time, David enjoys the outdoors and spending time with his lovely wife, four kids, and three dogs.
PreviewUpgrade from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams (15:23)
StartPlan and Configure Network Settings for Microsoft Teams (18:03)
StartImplement Governance and Lifecycle Management for Microsoft Teams (31:53)
PreviewConfigure and Manage Guest Access (14:52)
StartManage Security and Compliance (21:15)
StartDeploy and Manage Microsoft Teams Endpoints (17:52)
StartMonitor and Analyze Service Usage (14:39)