NEW! Microsoft AZ-104 Certification: Azure Administrator
The new Azure Administrator course: Learn all you need to know to pass the AZ-104 exam!
Welcome to Skylines Academy – your first stop for the AZ-104 Certification Course!
Skylines Academy presents the NEW AZ-104 course. The AZ-104 exam will be available around March 31, according to Microsoft. Master Instructor Nick Colyer brings you updated content to match the new AZ-104 curriculum.
Nick’s AZ-103 course (previous version of the AZ-104) had rave reviews and has helped thousands of students across the globe pass the exam. The course rating is:
Student Reviews for the Azure Administrator Associate Course by Nick Colyer:
"Very easy to digest videos. The length is perfect to cover the topic but not bore. The presentation style is good and you clearly point to additional resources were needed which is helpful."
“Wonderful course and content. I was able to pass the exam with help from the course and all the study resources.”
“I enjoy the course. I am able to go back to the modules to watch again and again. Every time I re-watch, I find few more things that I missed or did not understand well from the previous watching. So very helpful. Thanks very much.”
Want to become an Azure admin and not sure where to start? You’ve come to the right place! The Skylines Academy AZ-104 Azure Administrator course by Nick Colyer will not only teach you all about core Azure services in-depth, it will go into detail through demonstrations so you can administer Azure.
During your Azure Administrator journey, Skylines Academy will lead you through a series of sections, modules, and demos to prepare you for taking, and ultimately passing, the Microsoft Azure AZ-104 exam.
Lectures will educate you on the fundamental terms and principles of the Azure platform and demos will enable you with a hands-on experience using scenarios to empower you in the real world.
During this course, you will learn how to:
- Access Azure and how you’ll be using Azure PowerShell and CLI to administer the environment
- Create and allocate accounts and subscriptions as a starting point
- Manage AD identity objects and verify user credentials
- Enforce governance for your Azure subscriptions
- Implement and allocate various storage types
- Spin up virtual machines (VMs) based on the needs of your use case
- Utilize Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates application deployment efficiencies
- Run containerized applications to cut costs
- Create and configure web apps
- Implement a network standard as the backbone of your Azure environment
- Monitor the Azure platform to detect threats and inefficiencies
- Deploy a backup policy to ensure your environment is recoverable
- You’ll need to spin up a free Azure account for a more hands-on experience
- We recommend you take the AZ-900 course and exam to form foundational knowledge of the Azure platform
- Previous knowledge of data center technology areas such as compute, network, and storage is highly recommended
- Drive to learn about cloud and Microsoft Azure
Thank you for joining us!
Nick & The Skylines Academy Team
Nick Colyer has over 25 years of experience in the IT Industry and currently works as a Chief Cloud Architect for AHEAD, LLC in Chicago, IL.
Day-to-day Nick spends his time educating and enabling customers to adopt cloud platforms in a way that is not only meaningful to their business, but also empowers them for years to come in the IT industry.
Nick is a passionate teacher of technology and is certified as a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT). Thousands of students have already trusted Nick with their IT training, and his courses routinely receive the highest reviews globally.
Nick often speaks at conferences including AHEAD Azure Innovation Days, VMWorld, the Looking Ahead Tech Summit, as well as tailored briefings for large enterprise companies across the United States.
You can regularly find Nick at community events and on Twitter (@vnickc).