4.7 Star Rating!
Student Reviews for the Azure Administrator Associate Course by Nick Colyer:
"Very easy to digest videos. The length is perfect to cover the topic but not bore. The presentation style is great and you clearly point to additional resources were needed which is helpful."
“Wonderful course and content. I was able to pass the exam with help from the course and all the study resources.”
“I enjoy the course. I am able to go back to the modules to watch again and again. Every time I re-watch, I find few more things that I missed or did not understand well from the previous watching. So very helpful. Thanks very much.”
Want to become an Azure admin and not sure where to start? You’ve come to the right place! The Skylines Academy AZ-104 Azure Administrator course by Nick Colyer will not only teach you all about core Azure services in-depth, it will go into detail through demonstrations so you can administer Azure.
During your Azure Administrator journey, Skylines Academy will lead you through a series of sections, modules, and demos to prepare you for taking, and ultimately passing, the Microsoft Azure AZ-104 exam.
Lectures will educate you on the fundamental terms and principles of the Azure platform and demos will enable you with a hands-on experience using scenarios to empower you in the real world.
During this course, you will learn how to:
- Access Azure and how you’ll be using Azure PowerShell and CLI to administer the environment
- Create and allocate accounts and subscriptions as a starting point
- Manage AD identity objects and verify user credentials
- Enforce governance for your Azure subscriptions
- Implement and allocate various storage types
- Spin up virtual machines (VMs) based on the needs of your use case
- Utilize Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates application deployment efficiencies
- Run containerized applications to cut costs
- Create and configure web apps
- Implement a network standard as the backbone of your Azure environment
- Monitor the Azure platform to detect threats and inefficiencies
- Deploy a backup policy to ensure your environment is recoverable